Our Commitment of Care
1. Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religion, disability, sexual identity or orientation or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring matter.
3. Clients always receive open and honest answers.
4. Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect others against imminent harm.
6. Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, personal issues, and related concerns as requested.
7. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
8. All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
9. All of our staff and volunteers receive ongoing training to uphold these standards.